[Costume Design Course] Behind The Seams: Costume Department and Coordination in Film Production
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of raw materials in costume production
2. Learn how to source materials both online and offline
3. Understand the budgeting process for the costume department in film production
4. Gain insights into the different roles within the costume department and the skills required for each
5. Learn how to get started in the costume department in film production.
Enter the world of film costume design! In this class, you will explore the fascinating branches of the costume department, from designing and creating costumes to upcycling and accessory production.
Discover the unique skills and expertise required for each role and how they collaborate to bring a character's wardrobe to life on the big screen. With insights into recycling and sustainable fashion, you will gain a deep understanding of the creative and technical processes involved in producing an exceptional costume design.
Join us to learn how to bring your costume design skills to the next level!